The over-the-ankle Smartwool Women’s PhD Outdoor Approach Mini sock offers support and cushioning for long days on the trail and does so with a touch of style. A blend of natural wool and synthetic fibers effectively manages moisture and provides breathability.
The sock uses Smartwool’s Indestructawool technology to deliver comfort and durability. Two types of elastic grant stretch and enable the sock to recover and stay securely in place. Light Elite cushioning offers full underfoot protection, extends above the ankle, and does so without adding excess bulk.
Sold in pairs and available in your choice of size and color options, the Smartwool Women’s PhD Outdoor Approach Mini sock has full contents of 57% Merino wool, 40% nylon, and 3% elastane.
- Indestructawool technology provides exceptional durability and comfort
- Narrower profile provides women's specific fit
- 4 Degree elite fit system keeps the sock in place and helps it move with the foot
- Light Elite cushioning under the entire foot provides protection without bulk
- Virtually seamless toe
- Mesh ventilation zones provide additional breathability and moisture management
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Casual Warranty Two-Year Limited Type Sock (Pair) Material 57% Merino wool, 40% nylon, and 3% elastane
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »