The high-cut Smartwool Men’s PhD Outdoor Light Crew sock offers hikers support and cushioning. A blend of natural wool and synthetic fibers effectively manages moisture and provides breathability.
The sock uses Smartwool’s Indestructawool technology to deliver comfort and durability. Two types of elastic grant stretch and enable the sock to recover and stay securely in place. Light cushioning offers impact protection without adding weight or bulk.
Sold in pairs and available in your choice of size and color, the Smartwool Men’s PhD Outdoor Light Crew sock has full contents of 56% Merino wool, 41% nylon, and 3% elastane.
- Sold in pairs
- Light cushioning
- 56% Merino wool, 41% Nylon, and 3% Elastane
- Indestructawool technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- 4 Degree elite fit system provides greater stretch and recovery
- Mesh zones designed for high-output activities or warmer temperatures provide ventilation
Best Use Hiking Type Sock (Pair) Material 56% Merino wool/41% nylon/3% elastane
Real Customer Reviews
- Great socks are priceless
Likes: Stitches along toe line, comfortable, form fitting, and great support
- Great Socks
Likes: Very well made very comfortable.
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »