No Videos Available
Providing freedom of movement and comfort with a feminine edge in hot sticky weather the lightweight Sierra Designs Women’s Stretch Trail Pants combine stretch with breathable quick-drying fabric that makes them ideal for hiking or travel.
With breathable stretch-woven construction featuring a silicone-treated seat and knees for permanent protection while sitting or kneeling on damp ground Women’s Stretch Trail Pants can withstand day-to-day wear on the trail and is an excellent choice for staying cool and comfortable in hot and humid weather. An extra-wide drawcord-adjustable waistband enhances comfort staying where it’s supposed to without pinching. A pocket on the left thigh is large enough for a folded map and is strategically positioned to remain accessible even while you are wearing a pack.
With a trim fit and feminine styling Sierra Designs Women’s Stretch Trail Pants are available in your choice of color and size.
- Knit waistband and stretch woven main fabric allow users to pull on like tights
- Wide waistband adds comfort under a hip belt
- Silicone-treated seat and knees for water protection when sitting or kneeling
- Large pocket on the left thigh for a folded map is accessible with a pack on
- Hidden zippered pocket on right for compass, phone, sunscreen or lip balm
- Tabs on left and right attach to Rain Chaps
- Wide, soft draw cord in waist to secure bottoms under a pack
- Trim fit is shaped for feminine look
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Casual, Travel Warranty Limited Lifetime Waistband Knit waistband Type Quick Drying, Stretch Pant Shell Material 92% Polyester / 8% Spandex, Wicking Finish, Antimicrobial, UPF 40 Number of Pockets 2 Item Weight 8 oz Inseam Length 32" Fit Trim Fit