The waterproof/breathable Sierra Designs Women’s Pack Anorak is an extended-length jacket that has lightweight packability for hiking or backpacking and an aesthetic that makes it equally at home in urban environments.
Polyester ripstop fabric with a PU-laminate and a DWR treatment provides waterproof/breathable protection. This durable fabrication holds up well to wear-and-tear. A high collar protects your neck from rain and wind and a minimally-adjustable hood with a stiffened brim extends coverage over your head. A large zippered front pocket offers quick access to contents and pass-through hand pockets can be accessed even if you are wearing a pack.
Available in a variety of size and color options, the Sierra Designs Women’s Pack Anorak offers a relaxed, feminine fit that drapes comfortably over other layers. The longer-length design (29.5" center back length) offers extended coverage.
- The shortest of Sierra Designs’ long rainwear, the Anorak length hits just below crotch-point
- Unique hip belt vent allows your torso to vent while wearing a hip belt
- Minimally adjustable, hat-compatible hood with stiffened brim keeps it simple
- High collar protects neck from rain and wind
- Pass-through handwarmer pockets are accessible above a hip belt and mesh pocketing acts as a vent
- Horizontal zippered pocket offers easy access to food, electronics and other trail essentials
- High-waist drawcord reduces volume for bushwacking or stylish-look around town
- Deep chest opening with heavy-duty metal snaps
- Elastic cuffs seal out rain without adjustment
- Relaxed fit to go over all under layers
- Compatible with Chaps
- Waterproof/breathable membrane
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking Jacket Back Length Thigh-Length Type Waterproof/Breathable Rainwear Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 80D 100% Polyester Ripstop 4.4 oz/149g PU Laminate DWR Hood Yes Number of Pockets 3 Center Back Length 29.5" Fit Relaxed Fit
Real Customer Reviews
- Great for backpacking or street wear
Likes: love the kangaroo pocket that can hold my phone or any other similar item. The fit is true to size and the snaps on the side along with the zipper front makes this piece easy to vent and adjust temperature.
- Great Quality Anorak
Likes: Excellent fit!
Dislikes: Would like other color choices
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »