Providing freedom of movement and comfort with a feminine edge in hot sticky weather, the lightweight Sierra Designs Silicone Trail Skirt combines stretch with breathable, quick-drying fabric.
Providing freedom of movement and comfort with a feminine edge in hot sticky weather, the lightweight Sierra Designs Silicone Trail Skirt combines stretch with breathable, quick-drying fabric that makes it ideal for hiking or travel.
With breathable, stretch-woven construction featuring a silicone-treated seat for permanent protection while sitting on damp ground, the Silicone Trail Skirt can withstand day to day wear on the trail and is an excellent choice for staying cool and comfortable in hot and humid weather. The 15" length skirt hits at mid-thigh and features an extra-wide waistband that won’t pinch, but will stay where it’s supposed to. A zippered essentials pocket with locking closure on the right hip is positioned to be accessible while wearing a pack, and a low-profile zippered pocket on the back left hip can fit a folded map.
With a semi-fitted cut and mid-rise style, the Sierra Designs Silicone Trail Skirt is available in your choice of color and size.
- A breathable, stretch woven skirt with silicone-treated seat for permanent protection while sitting on damp ground
- Extra-wide waistband won’t pinch, tug or slide down
- Zippered essentials pocket on right hip is accessible with a pack on
- Low-profile zippered pocket on back left hip can fit a folded map
- Locking zip closure on right hip
- Semi-fitted and mid-rise
- 15" from waistband to hem, hits at mid-thigh
Recommended Use Backpacking, Hiking and Every Day Wear Type Hiking Skirt Shell Material 90D x 300D 94% Nylon, 6% Spandex woven Number of Pockets 2 Item Weight 5.5 oz Inseam Length 15.5" Fly Closure Locking Zip Closure Fit Semi-Fitted