Designed with several backpack-compatible features, the lightweight Sierra Designs Silicone Trail Short combines stretch with breathable, quick-drying fabric that makes it ideal for hiking or travel.
Breathable, stretch-woven construction featuring a silicone-treated seat for permanent protection while sitting on damp ground allows the Silicone Trail Short to withstand day to day wear on the trail and is an excellent choice for staying cool and comfortable in hot and humid weather. Crotch gusseting provides flexibility on rough terrain and the waistband lays flat under your pack. The entire suite of pockets in the Silicone Trail Short are accessible while wearing a pack: two hand pockets can be reached below a hip belt, two rear patch pockets lay flat, two flapped thigh pockets can fit a folded map or travel guide, and a drop-in pocket for small essentials like a compass is hidden in the right thigh pocket.
With a 9.5" inseam and a fit that is slimmer than traditional cargo shorts, the Sierra Designs Silicone Trail Short is available in your choice of color and size.
- A breathable, stretch-woven short with silicone-treated seat for protection while sitting on a damp ground
- Two hand pockets are accessible below a hip belt
- Two rear patch-on pockets
- Two flapped thigh pockets can fit a folded map
- Drop-in pocket for compass hidden in right thigh pocket
- Reinforced pocket binding for the clip of a folding knife
- Crotch-gusset provides flexibility on steep terrain
- Fit is slimmer than a cargo short, but with enhanced eases of mobility
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Casual, Travel Waistband Belt Loops Type Breathable, Stretch Woven Short Shell Material 90D x 300D 94% Nylon, 6% Spandex Woven Number of Pockets 6 Item Weight 9.5 oz Inseam Length 9.5" Fly Closure Zipper With Button Fit Regular
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »