No Videos Available
Designed with several backpack-compatible features, the lightweight Sierra Designs Silicone Trail Pant combines stretch with breathable, quick-drying fabric that makes it ideal for hiking or travel.
Breathable, stretch-woven construction featuring a silicone-treated seat and leg-fronts for permanent protection while sitting or kneeling on damp ground allows the Silicone Trail Pant to withstand day to day wear on the trail and is an excellent choice for staying comfortable in a variety of weather conditions. Crotch gusseting provides flexibility on rough terrain and the waistband lays flat under your pack. The entire suite of pockets in the Silicone Trail Pant are accessible while wearing a pack: two hand pockets can be reached below a hip belt, two rear patch pockets include flaps for added security, two flapped thigh pockets can fit a folded map or travel guide, and a drop-in pocket for small essentials like a compass is hidden in the right thigh pocket.
With a cut that is slimmer than traditional cargo pants, but more relaxed than your average pair of jeans, the Sierra Designs Silicone Trail Pant is available in your choice of color and size.
- A breathable, stretch woven pant with silicone-treated seat and leg-fronts for proctection while sitting or kneeling on damp ground
- Two hand pockets are accessible below a hip belt
- Two rear patch-on pockets with flaps for security
- Two flapped thigh pockets can fit a folded map
- Drop-in pocket for compass hidden in right thigh pocket
- Reinforced pocket binding for the clip of a folding knife
- Crotch-gusset provides flexibility on steep terrain
- Fit is slimmer than a cargo, but more relaxed than a jean
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Casual, Travel Waistband Belt Loops Type Breathable, Stretch Woven Pant Shell Material 90D x 300D 94% Nylon, 6% Spandex Woven Number of Pockets 6 Item Weight 14 oz Inseam Length 32" Fly Closure Zipper With Button Fit Regular