An affordable high-performance option for 3-season backpacking Sierra Designs Men’s Hybrid Rain Pants provide lightweight waterproof leg protection and their breathable upper maximizes comfort and mobility.
The legs of the Men’s Hybrid Rain Pants are constructed of 40D nylon ripstop with a a durable water resistant treatment that effectively wards off wet weather. The upper portion of the pants utilizes a nylon/spandex blend to deliver stretch and comfort that enhances fit and breathability. A snap-closure waistband with belt loops and a zippered fly provide better fit and adjustability than most rain pants in this price range. Two-way zippers on the legs allow for ventilation and make the pants easy to take on and off.
Available in your choice of sizes Men’s Hybrid Rain Pants are best paired with an extended-length rain jacket like the Sierra Designs Pack Trench Ultralight Trench or Elite Cagoule (all sold separately).
California residents: view proposition 65 WARNING
- Hybrid design combines a non-membrane upper for ventilation and a waterproof lower for rain protection
- 2-way stretch fabric in upper for extra mobility and comfort
- Wide contoured waistband with snap front closure, zippered fly and belt loops
- Two built-in thigh pockets with zippers fit a folded map perfectly
- 2-way leg zippers for ventilation and easy on/off over boots
- Poly mesh knee liner for comfort next to skin with shorts or alone
- Compatible with Pack Trench, UL Trench or Cagoule
- Fits next to skin or over light shorts or pants
- Waterproof breathable membrane
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking Warranty Limited Lifetime Waistband Built in Belt Type Waterproof/Breathable Rainwear Shell Material Nylon Ripstop Other 2-Way leg zippers Number of Pockets 2 Item Weight 10 oz Inseam Length 32" Fly Closure Zipper with snaps Fit Regular
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »