Providing freedom of movement, comfort, and durability, the lightweight Sierra Designs Men’s Stretch Cargo Pant employs breathable, quick-drying stretch fabric that makes it ideal for hiking or travel.
Constructed of Nylon and Spandex, the Men’s Stretch Cargo Pant is comfortable, water-resistant, and abrasion-resistant, allowing it to hold up to day-to-day wear on the trail. Features include two front hand pockets, rear pockets, two flapped low-profile thigh pockets, and a hidden cellphone pocket in the right thigh pocket.
The Sierra Designs Men’s Stretch Cargo Pant is available in your choice of color and size.
- Tightly woven stretch fabric has permanent water resistance
- Two hand pockets are accessible below a hip belt
- Rear pockets position a wallet on the side of the hip for comfort while sitting
- Two flapped thigh pockets designed to fit a folded map
- Compass or cell phone pocket hidden in right thigh pocket
- Reinforced pocket binding for the clip of a folding knife
- Extra-wide rear belt loop and no seams on back yoke are more comfortable under a pack
- Crotch-gusset provides flexibility for high steps
- Fit is similar to a jean
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Casual, Travel Type Breathable, Stretch Woven Pant Inseam Length 32" Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 90D x 300D 94% Nylon, 6% Spandex, 5.2 oz/175g 2-way Stretch DWR Number of Pockets 7 Fit Regular Fit
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »