The waterproof/breathable Sierra Designs Men’s Pack Anorak is an extended-length jacket that has lightweight packability for hiking or backpacking and an aesthetic that makes it equally at home in urban environments.
Polyester ripstop fabric with a PU-laminate and a DWR treatment provides waterproof/breathable protection. This durable fabrication holds up well to wear-and-tear. A high collar protects your neck from rain and wind and a minimally-adjustable hood with a stiffened brim extends coverage over your head. A large zippered front pocket offers quick access to contents and pass-through hand pockets can be accessed even if you are wearing a pack.
Available in a variety of size and color options, the Sierra Designs Men’s Pack Anorak offers a relaxed fit that drapes comfortably over other layers. The longer-length design (32" center back length) offers extended coverage.
- The shortest of Sierra Designs’ long rainwear, the Anorak length hits just below crotch-point
- Unique hip belt vent allows your torso to vent while wearing a hip belt
- Minimally adjustable, hat-compatible hood with stiffened brim keeps it simple
- High collar protects neck from rain and wind
- Pass-through handwarmer pockets are accessible above a hip belt and mesh pocketing acts as a vent
- Horizontal zippered pocket offers easy access to food, electronics and other trail essentials
- Deep chest opening with heavy-duty metal snaps
- Adjustable Velcro cuffs seal out rain
- Relaxed fit to go over all under layers
- Compatible with Chaps
- Waterproof/breathable membrane
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking Jacket Back Length Thigh-Length Type Waterproof/Breathable Rainwear Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 80D 100% Polyester Ripstop 4.4 oz/149g PU Laminate DWR Hood Yes Number of Pockets 3 Center Back Length 32" Fit Relaxed Fit
Real Customer Reviews
- Nice jacket, but bulky
Likes: Warm and comfortable
Dislikes: I didn't like the pull-over design and it is both a little bulky and a little to snug to allow many layers beneath it. I ended up returning it.
- Another quality product from Sierra Designs
Likes: Comfortable fit!
Dislikes: More color choices
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »