Designed with the rugged reliability required for hauling gear, the Osprey Shuttle 30 is ready to accompany you on your next travel adventure. Features include a retractable handle, oversized wheels, and nearly 6102 cubic inches of storage capacity.
Designed with the rugged reliability required for hauling gear the Osprey Shuttle 30 is ready to accompany you on your next travel adventure. With a retractable handle oversized wheels and super durable construction it is built to withstand the rigors of life on the go.
Rugged 4.25” wheels with sealed bearings and a sturdy 6061 aluminum frame equip the Shuttle 30 for demanding conditions. An injection-molded base protects the portion of the packbag in front of the wheels from scrapes and scuffs. The design of the base offers high clearance which also cuts down on wear and tear. The retractable handle and multiple integrated grab handles make it easy to transport the Shuttle 30 and retrieve it from luggage carousels. A built-in footbar enables the Shuttle 30 to stand upright and doubles as an additional grab handle.
Exterior organizational features include a zippered top pocket that provides quick access to toiletries or other essentials. A rear panel pocket is perfect for tickets magazines or other documents. That panel also includes an ID card window. StraightJacket compression straps running across the front of the Shuttle 30 help you cinch down contents to their smallest (and safest) packed size.
The 6102 cubic inch (100 Liter) packbag is accessed through a durable wrap-around zipper. A spacious front panel and sidewalls are fully padded to protect the contents of the packbag. Internal organizational features include a large zippered mesh front panel pocket a full-length mesh side pocket a full-length fabric pocket and an internal rear panel zippered pocket. Extra wide interal compression straps ensure that all contents remain safely in place.
Constructed of 420HD Nylon pack cloth and 1680 Ballistic fabric the Osprey Shuttle 30 is available in your choice of color options. NOTE: Measuring 30” x 16” x 14” it cannot be carried on and must be checked.
- Top zippered pocket for easy access to liquids and valuables
- StraightJacket Compression with padded sidewalls to secure gear
- Low profile padded carry handles on top and sides
- Large access panel zip to main compartment with lockable zippers
- Rear panel magazine pocket with ID Card window
- Multiple protective frame bumpers
- Large collapsible zippered lower compartment to separate gear
- Large zippered rear panel pocket with lower drain hole
- Large internal zippered mesh front panel pocket
- Dual extra wide internal compression straps
- Full length internal mesh side pocket
- Full length internal fabric side pocket
- Internal rear panel zippered mesh pocket
- Osprey 16” HighRoad Chassis with injection-molded base, extra-large 4.25” wheels with sealed bearings, a lightweight and strong 6061 aluminum frame, and a retractable handle with ErgoGrip
Best Use Travel Warranty Lifetime Volume 6102 cu in Type Wheeled Luggage Item Weight 8 lb 3 oz Frame Material Aluminum Dimensions 30" x 16" x 14"