Offering the versatility of wind-resistance, weather-resistance, a warm fleece interior, and a protective brim, the Patagonia Shelled Synchilla Duckbill Cap is equally at home in the backcountry or on your everyday around town adventures.
The hat has a bluesign-approved nylon shell. Its PU-coating and durable water-repellent finish equip it for wet snow and cold, damp conditions. The Synchilla polyester fleece interior offers next-to-skin comfort and cozy warmth. The short bill extends coverage and fends off glare.
The Patagonia Shelled Synchilla Duckbill Cap is available in your choice of size (Small/Medium has a 22.8” circumference; Medium/Large is 23.6”) and colors.
- Versatile wind- and weather-resistant bluesign approved PU-coated nylon shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lined with bluesign approved Synchilla polyester fleece
- Duckbill design offers additional protection from the elements
- Hat sizing guide: S/M = 58 cm / 22.8 in. L/XL = 60 cm / 23.6 in.
- Shell: 4.2-oz 100% nylon with PU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 8.3-oz 100% polyester fleece. Fabrics are bluesign approved
- 70 g (2.5 oz)
- Made in China
Best Use Hiking, Casual, Snow Sports Item Weight 2.5 oz Warranty Limited Lifetime Type Winter Hat Shell Material 4.2oz Nylon w/ PU-coating and DWR Liner Material 8.3oz Polyester Fleece
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »