An ideal option for ounce-counters and warm-weather backpackers, the inflatable Sea to Summit UltraLight Mat utilizes Air Sprung Cell technology to give surprising comfort and support from a pad that weighs in at just 13.9 ounces (Regular size).
The unique design of the inflatable sleeping pad employs a dot-welded pattern and interconnected chambers that together create a supportive sleeping base that better conforms to your sleeping body than traditional vertical or horizontal baffles while keeping both weight and packed size to a minimum.
The 40D ripstop nylon face fabric and internal extrusion-laminated TPU coating bolster durability and longevity of the pad on both the outside and the inside. An anti-microbial treatment in the TPU prevents the moisture introduced by mouth-inflation from causing deterioration issues. Note that the Jetstream Pump Sack and the Air Stream Pump Dry Sack (both sold separately) are available to aid in inflation and cut down even further on moisture concerns.
A stand-out feature on Sea to Summit pads is the low-profile multi-function valve. A one-way design allows you to blow up the pad without any fuss and an internal button lets you make micro adjustments to firmness. A larger port beneath the top portion of the valve makes deflation quick and easy. Additionally, by setting flush to the surface of the pad, the valve also cuts down on potential warranty issues and helps to maintain the compact packed size.
Available in a variety of sizes, the Sea to Summit UltraLight Mat includes a custom-fit stuff sack and a small repair kit that includes self-adhesive patches and a spare one-way valve flap.
- Multi-function valve for fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure
- Thickness: 2 in / 5 cm
- 40D rip-stop nylon face fabric offers the right balance between weight and durability
- TPU lamination process - one used in the medical and aeronautical industries but unique to the outdoor industry - is vastly superior to the roll-to-roll lamination process that is commonly used in outdoor products at present. The TPU bonds better and more consistently, virtually eliminating delamination issues.
- An anti-microbial treatment is added to the TPU to prevent issues caused by warm, moist air trapped inside the mat.
- Extended storage instructions: mat should be laid flat, folded as few times as possible with valve open
Best Use Backpacking R-Value 0.7 Item Weight Small: 12.1 oz
Regular: 13.9 oz
Large: 17.4 oz
Dimensions Small: 66" x 21.5" x 2"
Regular: 72" x 21.5" x 2"
Large: 78" x 25" x 2"
Other Stuff Sack and Repair Kit Included Warranty Limited Lifetime Type Inflatable Sleeping Pad Packed Size Small: 3" x 6.5"
Regular: 3" x 6.5"
Large: 3" x 8"
Real Customer Reviews
- Nice pad
Likes: Very Light; not as noisy as my expensive thermarest neoair xlite so i like IT better for the same packing size and weight. The inflation system is also simpler and better.
Dislikes: Pump should be included
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »