Organizing and protecting your gear doesn’t have to mean adding extraneous weight. The Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Nano Dry Sack employs ultra-lightweight 15D nylon fabric and streamlined roll-top construction to keep weight to a minimum while still fending off moisture.
The dry sack’s Ultra-Sil Nano 15D nylon fabric has an impressive strength-to-weight ratio and is coated for high water-resistance. Fully-taped seams further ensure weather protection and reinforced stitching bolsters strength. Oval shaping at the bottom of the dry sack provides structure and makes packing easy.
The Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Nano Dry Sack is available in your choice of colors and 1L (5.1" x 3" x 9.4"), 2L (5.9" x 3.7" x 11.2"), 4L (6.7" x 4.4" x 13"), 8L (7.9" x 5.9" x 18.5"), 13L (8.9" x 6.5" x 20.5"), 20L (10.2" x 7.9" x 24.8"), and 35L (12.2" x 9.8" x 27.6") size options.
- Ultra-Sil Nano 15 D nylon fabric for advanced strength to weight performance
- Ultra-Sil Nano has a 1,200mm waterhead
- Fully seam-sealed for maximum water-proofness
- Reinforced stitching for greater seam strength on all stress points
- Hypalon roll top closure does not wick moisture
- Siliconized fabric with a smooth finish for easy packing
- Compact and super lightweight with oval base design for easy packing
- Keeps contents dry in any wet situation where the bag is not submerged
- This product is not intended for boating or marine use
- Intended for use inside a bag or backpack
Real Customer Reviews
- Great Lightweight Dry Sacks
Likes: I've now bought several of these to keep my gear dry in my pack when backpacking. I was looking for dry sacks that add very minimal weight, and these fit that bill better than anything else I've found. With each one I've bought, I've filled it with air, rolled the top 3-4 times, clipped it closed, then submerged it for a few minutes to make sure it's going to keep out water. So far every single one has been air tight.
Dislikes: Nothing to dislike for me. If I *had* to come up with something I'd ask for more colors.
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »