Constructed of siliconized 30D Cordura fabric, the Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Kitchen Sink weighs a mere 1.7 ounces but has a 10 Liter (2.6 Gallon) capacity for backcountry mealtime clean-up.
The sink is surprisingly durable and, with fully taped seams, it’s completely leakproof. Delrin-reinforcements at the upper rim give the sink a structure shape and add strength. Hypalon carry handles make it easy to fill and empty.
Each Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Kitchen Sink includes a micro stuff sack.
- Made from Ultra-Sil 30 D siliconized CORDURA nylon fabric for exceptional strength
- Fully seam sealed and leak proof
- Lightweight and strong Hypalon carry handles
- Delrin reinforced rim for strength and easy use
- Micro stuff sack for convenient packing
- Please note: bleach (even in mild concentrations) will damage the polyurethane coating and nylon fabric and should not be used
Best Use Backpacking, Camping Item Weight 1.7 oz Other Stuff Sack Included Warranty Limited Lifetime Type Collapsible sink Capacity 2.6 gallons Material Nylon
Real Customer Reviews
- Easier to fold than their other version
Likes: Have yet to use it in the field, but it is much easier to fold back up to store compared to the other regular version they make, which neither us or the sales people at a camping store could get back in the case. Using to relpace the modifed milk jugs that I fashion every so often.
Dislikes: pricey, but besides that none so far.
- Perhaps Not Rigid Enough?
Likes: I have yet to use this item on the trail. I like the brand name and it is lite.
Dislikes: Preliminary thoughts, it may not be rigid enough. It may be fine, time will tell.
- Perfect wash up vessel.
Likes: Light, stores flat, drys quickly. Nice size.
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »