An excellent balance of durability, weather-resistance, and weight, the award-winning Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Dry Sack is a reliable, ultra-lightweight option for organizing and protecting backpacking gear.
The dry sack’s Ultra-Sil 30D siliconized Cordura nylon fabric is highly durable and is coated for high water-resistance. Fully-taped seams further ensure weather protection and reinforced stitching bolsters strength. A Hypalon roll-top closure provides wide-open access to the sack’s interior but battens down the hatches by using an internal stiffener to create a secure seal. Delrin buckles emit a positive “click” when connected to confirm that you’ve properly protected contents. Oval shaping at the bottom of the dry sack provides structure and makes packing easy.
The Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Dry Sack is available in your choice of colors and 1L (4.3" x 9.4"), 2L (5.1" x 11.4"), 4L (5.9" x 13"), 8L (6.7" x 18"), 13L (8.6" x 21"), 20L (10" x 24"), and 35L (12" x 27") size options.
- A Backpacker magazine Editors' Choice Award Winner!
- Super compact and ultra lightweight
- Made of Ultra-Sil nylon, a polyurethane coated siliconized Cordura for ultimate waterproofing and maximum durability
- Non-wicking Hypalon roll top closure with stiffener at the top for a better seal
- Soft and flexible with a slippery finish for easy packing
- Translucent fabric allows good visibility of the contents
- All seams are double stitched and tape sealed
- Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can't get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
- Ultra-Sil Dry Sacks should only be used to store sensitive electronic devices when used in conjunction with another, heavier-duty dry bag - the double bag method. For maximum protection of electronics the use of a waterproof hard case with a mechanical seal should be considered.
- This product is not intended for boating or marine use.
- Intended for use inside a bag or backpack
Real Customer Reviews
- great for misc items
Likes: using for backcountry hunting to keep misc items dry and organized
Likes: I needed a new storage sack for my down sleeping bag, and this is perfect.
- Great lightweight Dry bag
Likes: Great lightweight Dry bag. I have left it with just air like a balloon all day and it keeps the air in (Airtight).
Perfect for ultralight backpacking.
Dislikes: Material seems to be easy to puncher or tear. (I have not tested it in this matter)
Likes: Super light dry bag
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »