By utilizing air permeable 30D waterproof sil-nylon fabrication, the Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Compression Dry Sack allows air to escape without any need for a purge valve. This ultra-lightweight design allows ounce-counting backpackers and thru-hikers to save weight while still keeping contents protected from moisture.
While the dry sack is not a true submersible, it does deliver a high-level of water protection. Double-stitched and fully taped seams bolster strength and protectiveness. The roll-top Hypalon closure opens wide for easy loading and unloading. A top lid adds greater protection and serves as the anchor for the side compression straps.
The Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Compression Dry Sack is available in Xxsmall (), Xsmall (compressible from 6L to 2L), Small (10 L to 3.3 L), Medium (14L to 4.5 L), and Large (20L to 6.7L) size options.
- 30D Diamond Ripstop Siliconized CORDURA
- 4 straps for even compression
- Extra long straps so these sacks can really be filled to capacity
- Bar tack reinforced stress points
- Pull handle on the bottom
- Slippery finish for easy packing
- Note: seams are not tape-sealed; therefore this product is not waterproof - only water resistant
Real Customer Reviews
- As described by the manufacturer. Great product, does the, does the job perfectly !!!
Likes: Great look and appearance
- best compression dry sack out there
Likes: extremely lightweight, compresses very well
Dislikes: wish it was cheaper
- Does the job well (but pricey)
Likes: -Fits many sizes
Dislikes: -Pricey when other compression sacks could the job for cheaper
- Lightweight Dry Compression Bag
Likes: A lightweight dry compression bag. Easy to seal and compress Great for saving space in your pack.
Dislikes: Not really a dislike more of a comment. The large is big. I use a medium for my sleeping bag and a travel pillow.
Also, I wish the dry compression bags came in different colors
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »