By utilizing air permeable 30D waterproof sil-nylon fabrication, the Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Compression Dry Sack allows air to escape without any need for a purge valve. This ultra-lightweight design allows ounce-counting backpackers and thru-hikers to save weight while still keeping contents protected from moisture.
While the dry sack is not a true submersible, it does deliver a high-level of water protection. Double-stitched and fully taped seams bolster strength and protectiveness. The roll-top Hypalon closure opens wide for easy loading and unloading. A top lid adds greater protection and serves as the anchor for the side compression straps.
The Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Compression Dry Sack is available in Xxsmall (), Xsmall (compressible from 6L to 2L), Small (10 L to 3.3 L), Medium (14L to 4.5 L), and Large (20L to 6.7L) size options.
- 30D Diamond Ripstop Siliconized CORDURA
- 4 straps for even compression
- Extra long straps so these sacks can really be filled to capacity
- Bar tack reinforced stress points
- Pull handle on the bottom
- Slippery finish for easy packing
- Note: seams are not tape-sealed; therefore this product is not waterproof - only water resistant
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »