A cozy option for increasing the warmth of your sleeping bag (sold separately) and extending its life, the Sea to Summit Thermolite Reactor Fleece Liner can also double as a stand-alone warm-weather sleeping bag.
The Thermolite fleece fabric has a brushed finish that makes it incredibly comfortable next to skin. Its mummy shape maintains thermal efficiency. A quarter-zip makes it easy for you to get in and out of the liner while also enabling you to seal out the cold. The liner also has a paneled hood that can be drawn close with the use of an integrated drawstring closure.
The full dimensions of the Sea to Summit Thermolite Reactor Fleece Liner are 78” x 28” and it weighs 14.8 ounces. A stuff sack is included.
- The quarter zip makes it easier to get in and out of, and the paneled hood can be drawn in when maximum warmth is required
- Smaller and warmer than other fleece liners
- Technical mummy shape with one handed, easy to operate draw string hood
- Quarter zip makes it easy to get in and out
- Can be used as a stand-alone sleeping bag in warmer temperatures
Best Use Backpacking, Camping, Travel Item Weight 14.8 oz Other Stuff Sack Included Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material Thermolite fleece
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »