A cozy option for increasing the warmth of your sleeping bag (sold separately) and extending its life, the Sea to Summit Thermolite Reactor Fleece Liner can also double as a stand-alone warm-weather sleeping bag.
The Thermolite fleece fabric has a brushed finish that makes it incredibly comfortable next to skin. Its mummy shape maintains thermal efficiency. A quarter-zip makes it easy for you to get in and out of the liner while also enabling you to seal out the cold. The liner also has a paneled hood that can be drawn close with the use of an integrated drawstring closure.
The full dimensions of the Sea to Summit Thermolite Reactor Fleece Liner are 78” x 28” and it weighs 14.8 ounces. A stuff sack is included.
- The quarter zip makes it easier to get in and out of, and the paneled hood can be drawn in when maximum warmth is required
- Smaller and warmer than other fleece liners
- Technical mummy shape with one handed, easy to operate draw string hood
- Quarter zip makes it easy to get in and out
- Can be used as a stand-alone sleeping bag in warmer temperatures
Best Use Backpacking, Camping, Travel Item Weight 14.8 oz Other Stuff Sack Included Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material Thermolite fleece
Real Customer Reviews
- Great addition to sleep system
Likes: Extremely soft and gives a close to skin experience that creates a softer warmer sleep. Plenty of length and is stretchy.
Dislikes: A bit pricey
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »