Increasing the warmth of your sleeping bag (sold separately) by as much as 25 degrees Fahrenheit (14 Degrees Celsius), the Sea to Summit Thermolite Reactor Extreme Liner is perfect for the backpacker looking for versatility to venture out into the coldest of temperatures.
The liner utilizes 110 gram Hollow core fiber Thermolite fabric and a mummy-cut to provide next to skin comfort and maximize thermal efficiency. An integrated footbox further ensures comfort.
The full dimensions of the Sea to Summit Thermolite Reactor Extreme Liner are 84” x 36” and it weighs 14 ounces. It packs down to 4” x 6” in the included sil-nylon stuff sack.
- 110g/m2 Thermolite construction throughout
- Adds up 25°F (14°C) to warmth to a sleeping bag
- Mummy shape with a box foot
- Draw cord hood with mini cord lock
- Packs into its own Ultra-Sil stuff sack
- Dimensions: 84 in / 210cm x 36 in / 90cm
Best Use Backpacking, Camping, Travel Item Weight 14.0 oz Other Stuff Sack Included Warranty Limited Lifetime Packed Size 4" x 6" Shell Material 110 gram Hollow core fiber Thermolite
Real Customer Reviews
- lightweight piece of gear used to extend the backpacking season, or as a stand alone cover for warm summer trips
Dislikes: wish it packed down a little smaller
- Backcountry Edge's service was great
Likes: comfortable, lightweight
- Good liner to protect your bag
Likes: super soft liner, adds warmth, protects your sleeping bag from dirt, oils, etc
Dislikes: wish it was slightly longer, heavier than most other liners
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »