Utilizing durable 70D Nylon fabric with fully-taped seams, the Sea to Summit Kitchen Sink is well-equipped for backcountry use. A broad-base makes the sink stable and free-standing and a stiffened rim keeps the sink upright when full. Integrated webbed handles aid in carry.
Available in your choice of size options, each Sea to Summit Kitchen Sink includes a zippered storage sack.
- Unique design with stainless steel stiffening ring that prevents the sink from collapsing when full
- Base is broader than top so it won't tip over in use
- Fine to use with hot water (up to 140°F / 60°C) and detergent
- Fully taped seams
- Wide webbing carry handles
- Comes with its own handy zippered storage pouch with drain hole
- The 5 Liter size makes an excellent dog bowl
- Please note: bleach (even in mild concentrations) will damage the polyurethane coating and nylon fabric and should not be used
- Always start with cold water in the sink, then add hot water (very hot water by itself will damage the seam tape)
Best Use Backpacking, Camping Item Weight 5 liter: 3 oz
10 liter: 4.4 oz
20 liter:6.4 oz
Dimensions 5 liter: 11" x 4"
10 liter: 15" x 6"
20 liter:18" x 7"
Other Includes zippered storage pouch Warranty Limited Lifetime Type Collapsible sink Capacity 5 liter: 1.3 gallons
10 liter: 2.6 gallons
Packed Size 6.75" x 6.5" x 2" (10 liter) Material Nylon
Real Customer Reviews
- great design
Likes: does its job and holds the water in - it collapses down to a wonderfully packable size
Dislikes: brighter color options would be nice
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »