Utilizing durable 70D Nylon fabric with fully-taped seams, the Sea to Summit Kitchen Sink is well-equipped for backcountry use. A broad-base makes the sink stable and free-standing and a stiffened rim keeps the sink upright when full. Integrated webbed handles aid in carry.
Available in your choice of size options, each Sea to Summit Kitchen Sink includes a zippered storage sack.
- Unique design with stainless steel stiffening ring that prevents the sink from collapsing when full
- Base is broader than top so it won't tip over in use
- Fine to use with hot water (up to 140°F / 60°C) and detergent
- Fully taped seams
- Wide webbing carry handles
- Comes with its own handy zippered storage pouch with drain hole
- The 5 Liter size makes an excellent dog bowl
- Please note: bleach (even in mild concentrations) will damage the polyurethane coating and nylon fabric and should not be used
- Always start with cold water in the sink, then add hot water (very hot water by itself will damage the seam tape)
Best Use Backpacking, Camping Item Weight 5 liter: 3 oz
10 liter: 4.4 oz
20 liter:6.4 oz
Dimensions 5 liter: 11" x 4"
10 liter: 15" x 6"
20 liter:18" x 7"
Other Includes zippered storage pouch Warranty Limited Lifetime Type Collapsible sink Capacity 5 liter: 1.3 gallons
10 liter: 2.6 gallons
Packed Size 6.75" x 6.5" x 2" (10 liter) Material Nylon
Real Customer Reviews
- A GREAT product!
Likes: This is simply a great design. I am a scout leader. Sadly, only a really practical piece of gear can persuade Scouts it is practical to wash dishes away from water sources. This is it. Light and innovative. Sea and Summit seems to focus on innovative design rather than using a brand to sell anything "typical."
- great design
Likes: does its job and holds the water in - it collapses down to a wonderfully packable size
Dislikes: brighter color options would be nice
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »