By utilizing air permeable 70D waterproof nylon fabrication, the award-winning Sea to Summit eVent Compression Dry Sack allows air to escape without any need for a purge valve. Because of this, you can save weight while still keeping contents protected from moisture.
While the dry sack is not a true submersible, it does deliver a high-level of water protection. Double-stitching, bar-tacked reinforcements, and fully taped seams bolster strength and protectiveness. The roll-top Hypalon closure opens wide for easy loading and unloading. A top lid adds greater protection and serves as the anchor for the side compression straps.
The Sea to Summit Lightweight Dry Sack is available in your choice of XSmall (6" x 14"), Small (7" x 16"), Medium (8" x 18"), Large (9" x 20"), and XLarge (10.5" x 23") size options.
- Unique compression idea - allows air to be pushed out to compress, but water can't get in because of the waterproof, air permeable eVent fabric base
- Rugged 70 D nylon body & lid
- Waterproof seams - double stitched and tape sealed
- Roll top Hypalon; closure with lid and 4 straps evenly compresses and maintains compressed size
- Reinforced stitching on all stress points
- Pull handle on the bottom
- Super compact and very light
- Proper Use: Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can't get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
- Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be double bagged (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
- Not intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged under water.
Real Customer Reviews
- Makes Gear Waterproof and Compressible
Likes: Used this on my first serious backpacking trip (4 Days). I was able to stuff my tent (minus the poles), clothes, and miscellaneous items in their using the Large size. It works just as described.
- So easy to use
Likes: -very easy to stuff a sleeping bag into, easy to cinch down quickly
Dislikes: None, this thing is awesome
- Great Job
Likes: I purchased this as a compression sack for my Nemo Nocturne. This bag does a great job compressing my bag down to almost nothing.
The servivc with Backcountry Edge is awesome. You can't go wrong with them
Likes: Put sleeping bag in. Cover. Tighten straps. That's it! ... air just pushes out the bottom. Cool design. Worth the extra $ over the non e-vent model.
Dislikes: Price. But it's worth it!
- Quality Product
Likes: I bought the XL which at 30 liters is huge. I thought it was 25 liters, but I'll make it work for my 7' Western Mountaineering Kodiak sleeping bag
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »