Striking a balance between comfort and weight, the inflatable Sea to Summit Comfort Light Mat is an excellent sleeping pad option for warm-weather backpacking or camping. It even comes with an innovative pump sack that adds additional value by aiding in inflation.
The unique design of the pad employs a dot-welded pattern and interconnected Air Sprung Cell chambers that together create a supportive sleeping base that better conforms to your sleeping body than traditional vertical or horizontal baffles. A double layer of cells situated in the torso maximizes comfort where you need it most while the single layer construction at the head and feet help to keep weight to a minimum.
The 40D ripstop nylon face fabric and internal extrusion-laminated TPU coating bolster durability and longevity of the pad on both the outside and the inside. An anti-microbial treatment in the TPU prevents any moisture introduced to the interior of the pad from causing deterioration issues. An included innovative pump sack makes inflation a snap and cuts down even further on moisture concerns. It's also custom-cut to provide a compact fit for the deflated pad.
A stand-out feature on Sea to Summit pads is the low-profile multi-function valve. A one-way design allows you to blow up the pad without any fuss and an internal button lets you make micro adjustments to firmness. A larger port beneath the top portion of the valve makes deflation quick and easy. Additionally, by setting flush to the surface of the pad, the valve also cuts down on potential warranty issues and helps to maintain the compact packed size.
Available in a variety of sizes, the Sea to Summit Comfort Light Mat includes a small repair kit that includes self-adhesive patches and a spare one-way valve flap.
- Innovative pump sack included for ease of inflation
- Multi-function valve for easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure
- Thickness: 2.5 in / 6.3 cm
- 40D rip-stop nylon face fabric offers the right balance between weight and durability
- TPU lamination process - one used in the medical and aeronautical industries but unique to the outdoor industry - is vastly superior to the roll-to-roll lamination process that is commonly used in outdoor products at present. The TPU bonds better and more consistently, virtually eliminating delamination issues.
- Extended storage instructions: mat should be laid flat, folded as few times as possible with valve open
Best Use Backpacking, Camping R-Value 1 Item Weight Regular: 18.1 oz
Large: 21.6 oz
Dimensions Regular: 72" x 21.5" x 2.5"
Large: 79" x 25" x 2.5"
Other Stuff Sack and Repair Kit Included Warranty Limited Lifetime Type Inflatable Sleeping Pad Packed Size Regular: 3.5" x 6.5"
Large: 3.5" x 8"
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »