Effectively balancing comfort, weight, and packed size, the Sea to Summit Aeros Pillow Premium incorporates a plush face fabric, ergonomic features, and a travel-friendly inflatable design at a weight of less than 4 ounces.
The pillow’s 50D brushed polyester stretch-knit fabric provides excellent next-to-skin comfort. A layer of synthetic fill below the surface increases softness and protects the inner inflatable bladder. Internal baffles and ergonomic shaping comfortably cradles your head and aligns the pillow with your shoulders. Thanks to an efficient multi-functional valve, inflation and deflation are quick and easy.
The Sea to Summit Aeros Pillow Premium is available in your choice of size and color. A custom-fit stuff sack is included.
- Brushed 50D polyester knit is very soft and durable
- Synthetic fill between pillow case and TPU bladder increases comfort and wicks away perspiration
- Curved internal baffles create contours that cradle your head
- Scalloped bottom edge centers pillow around your shoulders whether you are sleeping on your back, side or upright in a chair
- Inflate pillow in just a couple of breaths with the multi-functional valve
Best Use Backpacking Dimensions Regular: 13.4" x 9.4" x 4.3"
Large: 16.5" x 11.8" x 5.1"
Item Weight Regular: 2.8 oz
Large: 3.7 oz
Material 50D brushed polyester stretch knit Other Stuff Sack Included Warranty Limited Lifetime Packed Size Regular: 2.8" x 3.3"
Large: 3.1" x 3.3"
Real Customer Reviews
- Don't know what I'd do without it
Likes: packs down small, easy to inflate/deflate, soft materials, very comfortable
Dislikes: wish the contour fit better with mummy sleeping bags
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »