Exceeding EPA and NSF safety recommendations, weighing just 3 ounces (without water), and taking up little space inside your pack, the award-winning Sawyer Squeeze Water Filtration System is ideal for backpacking, hiking, camping and emergency preparedness.
This versatile option for backcountry water treatment enables you to filter water directly from the included Squeeze Bags into your preferred water bottle (not included), drink directly from the Squeeze Bag or connect the filter directly to most any threaded water bottle, including standard soda bottles! Adapters (sold separately) will even allow you filter water directly into your hydration system (not included).
The system’s hollow fiber filter removes particulates and is 99.99999% effective against E. Coli, Giardia, Cryptosporidium, Vibrio cholera, Salmonella and other harmful bacteria and protozoa. Proper backwashing can repeatedly restore the filter’s flow rate, allowing it to produce up to an astonishing 1,000,000 gallons of drinkable water, depending on the quality of the water source.
The three separate Squeeze Pouches included with the system let you choose from 64 ounce, 32 ounce, and 16 ounce capacities depending on the specific needs of your activity. The durable, BPA-free Mylar foil pouches can be rolled down small for easy packing and can be reused hundreds of times.
In addition to the three Squeeze Pouches, each Sawyer Squeeze Water Filtration System includes the 0.1 hollow fiber membrane, the screw on/off filter, a replaceable pop-up drinking spout and a cleaning plunger (syringe).
- Includes collapsible pouches that are made from durable Mylar foil (100% BPA FREE), can be rolled tightly for easy packing, and can be reused hundreds of times
- The Squeeze System has a removable push/pull cap built right in, so you can spray water straight into your mouth or use it to fill a water bottle; fills most water bottles in 30 seconds
- The PointONE filter removes 99.99999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera and E.coli; removes 99.9999% of all protozoa, such as giardia and cryptosporidium
- Syringe included to backflush the filter for an ability to maintain the filter in the field as well as to promote a high-flow rate
- The PointOne will also fit the threads on most bottles of water that you buy at a grocery store
- Simple cleaning and maintenance instructions included
- Lightweight Durable Collapsible Pouches (reusable)
- Sawyer 0.10 Absolute Micron Hollow Fiber Membrane
- Screw On/Off Water Filter
- Replaceable Pop Up Drinking Spout
- Cleaning Syringe
Best Use Backpacking, Emergency Preparedness
Real Customer Reviews
- Excellent filter system
Likes: This filter system is great. Can be screwed directly onto a Smartwater or proably any store bought water bottle if you want to reduce weight and only carry a plastic bottle. Packs up nicely, can be backwashed in the field. It's easy to use and does a great job.
Dislikes: The included bladders are a little difficult to fill completely.
- Awesome piece of gear that is needed on ADK and Catskills hikes.
Likes: Lightweight, compact and versatile.... I use it with my CNOC bags and smart water bottles.
Dislikes: None thus far
- Great product, easy to use
Likes: Getting back into backpacking and trying to lighten my load. I had a Sweetwater pump filter which worked well but weighed a ton. I considered the Sawyer mini but after reading some other reviews about it being a bit too small, I decided on the Squeeze. The simplicity of this Sawyer filter and the weight savings made it worth the money.
Dislikes: Not crazy about the bags. They work but can be a pain to fill if water source is small. I’ll probably replace them with a Cnoc. Otherwise, great product so far!
- Light and easy to use
Likes: Everything about it is great nothing to dislike
Dislikes: None so far
- Small, lightweight filter used for backpacking
all parts you need included
Dislikes: none so far
- Works as intended
Likes: Lightweight, easy to use
- Does a good job
Likes: Guess I'm not 100% sure how well it work, but I didn't get sick or die drink water from the lake. Very easy to use
- Love it
Likes: I really like the filter itself. Light, quick, convenient.
Dislikes: The included bags are a little unwieldy and I don't plan to carry the back-flush syringe while hiking. I think there are better options for accessories.
- Simple reliable filtration system
Likes: No moving parts to break, filter is re-usable, easily adaptable.
- A must have in water filtration
Likes: The Sawyer squeeze is a great system and very easy to use. The high flow rate and ability to clean your filter on the trail are essential on long hikes.
Dislikes: The provided bags are okay, but a water bottle will function the same and can be easily changed regularly to avoid cleaning on the trail.
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »