Exceeding EPA and NSF safety recommendations, weighing just 3 ounces, and taking up little space inside your pack, the award-winning Sawyer Squeeze Water Filtration System is ideal for backpacking, hiking, camping and emergency preparedness.
Exceeding EPA and NSF safety recommendations, weighing just 3 ounces (without water), and taking up little space inside your pack, the award-winning Sawyer Squeeze Water Filtration System is ideal for backpacking, hiking, camping and emergency preparedness.
This versatile option for backcountry water treatment enables you to filter water directly from the included Squeeze Bags into your preferred water bottle (not included), drink directly from the Squeeze Bag or connect the filter directly to most any threaded water bottle, including standard soda bottles! Adapters (sold separately) will even allow you filter water directly into your hydration system (not included).
The system’s hollow fiber filter removes particulates and is 99.99999% effective against E. Coli, Giardia, Cryptosporidium, Vibrio cholera, Salmonella and other harmful bacteria and protozoa. Proper backwashing can repeatedly restore the filter’s flow rate, allowing it to produce up to an astonishing 1,000,000 gallons of drinkable water, depending on the quality of the water source.
The three separate Squeeze Pouches included with the system let you choose from 64 ounce, 32 ounce, and 16 ounce capacities depending on the specific needs of your activity. The durable, BPA-free Mylar foil pouches can be rolled down small for easy packing and can be reused hundreds of times.
In addition to the three Squeeze Pouches, each Sawyer Squeeze Water Filtration System includes the 0.1 hollow fiber membrane, the screw on/off filter, a replaceable pop-up drinking spout and a cleaning plunger (syringe).
- Includes collapsible pouches that are made from durable Mylar foil (100% BPA FREE), can be rolled tightly for easy packing, and can be reused hundreds of times
- The Squeeze System has a removable push/pull cap built right in, so you can spray water straight into your mouth or use it to fill a water bottle; fills most water bottles in 30 seconds
- The PointONE filter removes 99.99999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera and E.coli; removes 99.9999% of all protozoa, such as giardia and cryptosporidium
- Syringe included to backflush the filter for an ability to maintain the filter in the field as well as to promote a high-flow rate
- The PointOne will also fit the threads on most bottles of water that you buy at a grocery store
- Simple cleaning and maintenance instructions included
- Lightweight Durable Collapsible Pouches (reusable)
- Sawyer 0.10 Absolute Micron Hollow Fiber Membrane
- Screw On/Off Water Filter
- Replaceable Pop Up Drinking Spout
- Cleaning Syringe
Likes: Easy to use and works great ??