Don’t let an injury ruin your next outing. The SAM Splint is built from a thin core of soft aluminum alloy sandwiched between two layers of closed cell foam. Bent into a simple curve, it becomes extremely strong and supportive for any injured limb. It’s also 100% reusable.
The SAM Splint is lightweight, transportable, and easy to pack and carry.
One device immobilizes nearly any bone in the body, affixes with any tape or wrap.
- Fits in most standard First Aid kits
- Flexible in application: One device immobilizes nearly any bone in the body, affixes with any tape or wrap
- Reusable: Wipes clean and is easily re-shapeable for another application
- A backcountry “Must-Have”
Best Use Backpacking
Real Customer Reviews
- Great addition to your first aid kit
Likes: This splint will do a nice job if it's ever needed. I know of backcountry first aid instructors and paramedics who backpack that carry this with theme everywhere they go.
Backcountry Edge service is great too.
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »