Perfect for service dogs or older or injured dogs, the Ruff Wear Web Master Harness allows you to safely secure your dog or offer balance assistance and gently hoist your dog when he or she needs a helping hand. Additionally, the Web Master Harness works as a great training tool for overactive dogs that can be hard to secure. Fleece-lined, padded and fully adjustable, the Web Master Harness provides a secure, comfortable fit.
Designed to accommodate dogs of varying shapes and sizes, the Web Master Harness employs a 5-point adjustment system. Easy-release buckles make the Web Master Harness convenient to take on and off and a "sheltered" design protects the buckles from wear and tear while keeping the buckles from pressing directly against your dog's body. Fleece-lining and foam padding on the chest and belly straps further enhance comfort and fit. Reflective trim adds visibility.
A rugged, integrated handle enables you to grab a firm hand hold on your dog and, when necessary, allows you to assist your dog up and over obstacles or into vehicles. A sturdy, but lightweight aluminum V-ring serves as a confident leash attachment point.
The Ruff Wear Web Master Harness is available in your choice of size and color.
- Efficient, easy-to-clip sheltered buckles keep straps firmly in place
- Anatomical design provides controlled, comfortable and balanced lifting with good load dispersion
- Customizable fit with 5 points of adjustment allows for full range of motion
- Foam-padded chest and belly straps for comfortable, extended wear
- Two points of connection: aluminum V-ring attachment up front or webbing loop at the rear
- 3M Scotchlite reflective trim assists visibility in low light
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »