Learn how to properly measure your dog’s girth using a soft measuring tape or string.
The innovative Ruffwear Swamp Cooler provides your dog with on-the-go "air-conditioning" in hot, humid conditions. Available in multiple sizes, the Swamp Cooler allows dogs of all shapes and sizes to brave the summer heat.
The Swamp Cooler utilizes evaporative cooling technology to keep dogs cool. Simply soak the Swamp Cooler with cold water, wring out the excess and put it on your four-legged friend. The top layer consists of air-mesh that generates evaporation and releases heat. A middle layer absorbs and stores the cooling water, so the bottom layer that rests against your dog's body continues to offer a cooling effect. Once enough time has elapsed under the hot sun to decrease the moisture in the Swamp Cooler, just add more cold water and off you go!
Side-release buckles make it easy to put on and take off the Swamp Cooler. Built-in adjustability allows you to dial in the fit. Reflective trim provides visibility and an integrated light loop is ideal for attaching Ruff Wears The Beacon safety light (sold separately).
The Ruffwear Swamp Cooler is available in an array of sizes. Please reference the sizing chart for measurement instructions and suggested fit.
- Maximum cooling through evaporation and heat reflection
- Three-layer construction: Wicking outer layer facilitates evaporation; absorbent middle layer stores water for evaporation; comfortable inner layer transfers the cooling effect to the dog
- Active fit for full range of motion
- Side release buckles for easy on/off
- Low-light visibility with reflective trim and light loop for attaching The Beacon (sold separately)