Built for high-mileage protection of your dog's pads and paws on everyday outdoor surfaces, the Ruff Wear Summit Trex Boots offer flexible traction with a non-marking outsole.
The integrated stretch gaiter in the Summit Trex Boots offers added protection to your dog's lower legs and keeps dirt and debris from infiltrating. The upper is made from a water resistant material that further keeps paws clean and dry. An intuitive hook and loop cinch strap closure reliably holds the Summit Trex Boots in place as your dog moves.
Also featuring hits of reflectivity for visibility in lower light settings, the Ruff Wear Summit Trex Boots are sold in sets of four and are available in a range of sizes and color options. Measurement for sizing is across the widest part of your dog's paw when bearing weight.
There is a break-in period for boots as well as an adjustment period for dogs. Be patient and check out Ruff Wear's suggestions on getting your dog used to wearing boots.
- Sold in sets of 4
- Protects dogs' paws from exposure to new environments: extreme temperatures, abrasive surfaces, and snowmelt chemicals
- Traction is improved with flexible, non-marking, high-mileage outsole
- Integrated stretch gaiter protects leg and locks out dirt and debris
- Moisture and debris stay out via weather-resistant upper
- Reliable, intuitive hook and loop cinch strap
- Enhanced visibility with reflective trim
- Fits a wide range of paw sizes
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »