Rough terrain can be damaging to dogs' pads and paws. Ruff Wear Grip Trex Boots feature a rugged Vibram outsole to provide all-terrain protection and traction for comfort in the backcountry or on neighborhood trails.
Tightly woven air mesh in the uppers of the Grip Trex Boots allows for high breathability while keeping out dirt and debris. The Vibram outsole is non-marking and features a lugged design to offer traction and flexibility. The adjustable hook-and-loop closure strap gives a customized fit.
NOTE: There is a break-in period for boots as well as an adjustment period for dogs. Be patient, make sure your dog associates the wearing of boots with going outside and having fun, and be sure to check out Ruff Wear's other suggestions on getting your dog used to wearing boots.
Also featuring hits of reflectivity for visibility in lower light settings, Ruff Wear Grip Trex Boots are sold in sets of four and are available in a range of sizes and color options. Measurement for sizing is across the widest part of your dog's paw when bearing weight.
- Non-marking Vibram outsole with a new, multi-directional, flexible lug design gives your dog tactile control on terra firma
- An adjustable closure strap ensures a customized fit
- A one-piece mud guard enhances the fit and long-term durability of the boot
- Low-light visibility with reflective trim
- Tightly woven air mesh keeps dirt and debris out while providing superior ventilation
- Knew-tec synthetic pigskin interior grip cuff helps keep boot on paw
- Rubber outsole
Type Dog Boots (Set of 4)
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »