Easy to fit and put on, the Ruff Wear Front Range Harness is comfortable enough for all day wear during everyday adventures. Padded chest and belly panels allow for extended wear without worry over hot spots, and four points of adjustment offer a highly customizable fit.
Designed to accommodate dogs of varying shapes and sizes, the Front Range Harness employs a 4-point adjustment system. Easy-release buckles make the Front Range Harness convenient to take on and off. Padding on the chest and belly straps further enhances comfort and fit. Reflective trim adds visibility in low-light scenarios.
Two leash attachment points are built in to the Front Range Harness: a rugged aluminum V-ring on the top and a reinforced webbing loop in the chest area. An ID pocket is also integrated to store dog tags when a separate collar is not being worn.
The Ruff Wear Front Range Harness is available in your choice of size and color.
- Comfortable, everyday harness that is easy to fit and put on
- Customizable fit with four points of adjustment allow for full range of motion
- Padded chest and belly panel for good load dispersion and comfortable, extended wear
- Two-leash attachment points: aluminum V-ring on the dog's back, and reinforced webbing on the dog's chest
- ID pocket stores dog tags
- Low-light visibility with reflective trim
- Not great for deep chested dogs
Likes: I like the overall design of the harness and appears to be well made.
Dislikes: The measurements/sizes are not ideal for deep chested dogs. I found the Large to fit my Doberman coonhound (who knows what else?) mix well in the chest, but even with the straps completely tightened, the neck was too loose. The Medium fits well in the neck, but now I have the delemma of the chest straps being completely let out with no room for slack and it's pretty darn tight when he sits.
Also found he is able to pull with a lot more force in this harness than his previous (with the leash connected to the top of the harness). If I connect to the front of the harness, since it doesn't fit quite properly, it rubs him a bit but does solve the pulling issue.