Fully weatherproof and insulated, the Ruff Wear Cloud Chaser soft shell jacket is designed to give your four-legged friend an extra layer of protection against cold and precipitation. A waterproof repellent coating keeps your dog's torso dry and warm.
The pull-over design of the Cloud Chaser soft shell jacket provides a snug fit and a locking zipper on the underbelly allows you to fully close the jacket beneath your dog's body. The flexible material of the Cloud Chaser soft shell jacket provides the wide range of motion your dog needs for its active lifestyle. Reflective trim grants the Cloud Chaser soft shell jacket increased visibility.
The Ruff Wear Cloud Chaser soft shell jacket is available in an array of sizes and your choice of color options.
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable three-layer softshell upper fabric protects dogs from the elements
- Coated lower fabric sheds water, snow and dirt
- Insulating interior maintains core body heat
- Four-way stretch for comfortable, active fit
- Raglan sleeves help maintain core temperature and allow full range of motion
- Zippered closure for easy on/off
- Low-light visibility with reflective trim and light loop for attaching The Beacon
Real Customer Reviews
Likes: Bought two sizes for dogs shaped very differently, and it was a great fit on both.
Likes: Lightweight, just enough wind /snow protection for a Wisconsin winter dog park excursion, good chest coverage, so comfortable and non-restrictive that it's easy to put on and the dogs don't object at all like they do with other coats. Also a very nice zipper, protected at both ends.
Dislikes: Nothing, it was exactly what I needed.
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »