Built for long-term durability, comfort and now made in the USA, the Point 6 Running Extra Light 3/4 Crew Merino Wool Sock offers ultimate, ultra light, ¾ length performance in fit, cushioning and moisture absorption. The Running Extra Light 3/4 Crew Merino Wool Sock features ultra-lightweight cushioning around the foot and ankle with low-profile support for runners, hikers and cyclists.
Point 6 uses a compact spinning process for all their merino wool socks which results in longer, smoother fibers which make the wool yarns 25% more durable than traditional ring spun yarns. Compact spun yarns are exceptionally soft and less bulky. High wear areas, like toes and heels, of Point 6 socks are reinforced with nylon fibers to increase durability. These fibers act as a protective shield that resists abrasion that would normally break down the wool. These two manufacturing techniques make Point 6 socks a reliable choice for outdoor sports on every level.
The Running Extra Light 3/4 Crew Merino Wool Sock features an ultra smooth closure seams without lumps to irritate the foot and a tapered style toe box hugs the toes and eliminates bulky material in the toe area. Arch support keeps the sock snug across the instep while the ¾ length ankle brace design and deep heel pocket keeps the Running Extra Light 3/4 Crew Merino Wool Sock from sagging and prevents movement within your shoe that creates blisters.
Sold in pairs, the Point 6 Running Extra Light 3/4 Crew Merino Wool Sock is available in your choice of size and color.
- 67% Merino wool, 2% spandex, 31% nylon
- Made from compact spun yarns for exceptional softness and less bulk
- Reinforcement in wear areas for abrasion resistance and greater durability
- Extra light cushion under foot and around ankle
- Deep heel pocket prevents movement around the heel
- Ventilation panels facilitate breathability and streamline fit
- Arch support keeps sock snug across instep
- Ultra smooth toe seam has no lumps to irritate the toes
- Tapered toe box hugs the toes
- Ankle brace keeps socks in place and prevents sagging
- Non-binding welt top construction keeps sock up without being too tight
- Size and style name knit inside the cuff for easy identification
Best Use Hiking, Running/Fitness, Cycling
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »