No Videos Available
Built for long-term durability, comfort and now made in the USA, the Point 6 Flash Extra Light Mini Crew Running Merino Wool Sock offers ultimate, ultra light, no-show style sock performance in fit, cushioning and moisture absorption. The Hiking Tech Extra Light Mini Crew Merino Wool Sock features ultra-lightweight cushioning under the foot with low-profile support for runners and hikers.
Point 6 uses a compact spinning process for all their merino wool socks which results in longer, smoother fibers which make the wool yarns 25% more durable than traditional ring spun yarns. Compact spun yarns are exceptionally soft and less bulky. High wear areas, like toes and heels, of Point 6 socks are reinforced with nylon fibers to increase durability. These fibers act as a protective shield that resists abrasion that would normally break down the wool. These two manufacturing techniques make Point 6 socks a reliable choice for outdoor sports on every level.
The Flash Extra Light Mini Crew Running Merino Wool Sock features an ultra smooth closure seams without lumps to irritate the foot and a tapered style toe box hugs the toes and eliminates bulky material in the toe area. Arch support keeps the sock snug across the instep while the low-cut, ankle brace design and deep heel pocket keeps the Flash Extra Light Mini Crew Running Merino Wool Sock from sagging and prevents movement within your shoe that creates blisters.
Sold in pairs, the Point 6 Flash Extra Light Mini Crew Running Merino Wool Sock is available in your choice of size and color.
- 60% Merino wool, 3% spandex, 37% nylon
- Made from compact spun yarns for exceptional softness and less bulk
- Reinforcement in wear areas for abrasion resistance and greater durability
- Extra light cushion under foot
- Deep heel pocket prevents movement around the heel
- Terry loop cushioning helps to keep the feet dry and blister free
- Ventilation panels facilitate breathability and streamline fit
- Arch support keeps sock snug across instep
- Ultra smooth toe seam has no lumps to irritate the toes
- Tapered toe box hugs the toes
- Ankle brace keeps socks in place and prevents sagging
- Non-binding welt top construction keeps sock up without being too tight
- Size and style name knit inside the cuff for easy identification
Best Use Hiking, Running/Fitness, Cycling