Point 6 makes great merino socks that keep you comfortable on the trail. Learn about the family-owned company in this brand story video.
Built for long-term durability, comfort and now made in the USA, the Point 6 Extra Heavy Boot Merino Wool Sock offers ultimate performance in warmth, cushioning and moisture absorption. The Extra Heavy Boot Merino Wool Sock features heavy cushioning that surrounds the entire foot and lower leg, thus equaling big warmth for cold weather work or play.
Point 6 uses a compact spinning process for all their merino wool socks which results in longer, smoother fibers which make the wool yarns 25% more durable than traditional ring spun yarns. Compact spun yarns are exceptionally soft and less bulky. High wear areas, like toes and heels, of Point 6 socks are reinforced with nylon fibers to increase durability. These fibers act as a protective shield that resists abrasion that would normally break down the wool. These two manufacturing techniques make Point 6 socks a reliable choice for outdoor sports on every level.
The Extra Heavy Boot Merino Wool Sock features an ultra smooth closure seams without lumps to irritate the foot and a tapered style toe box hugs the toes and eliminates bulky material in the toe area. Arch support keeps the sock snug across the instep and the ankle brace design keeps the Extra Heavy Boot Merino Wool Sock from sliding or sagging. Cross stretch stitching through the foot and leg area keep the socks up without being too tight and a deep heel pocket prevents movement within your boot.
Sold in pairs, the Point 6 Extra Heavy Boot Merino Wool Sock is available in a variety of sizes.
- 77% Merino wool, 2% spandex, 21% nylon
- Made from compact spun yarns for exceptional softness and less bulk
- Reinforcement in wear areas for abrasion resistance and greater durability
- Extra heavy cushioning surrounds entire foot
- Deep heel pocket prevents movement around the heel
- Ventilation panels facilitate breathability and streamline fit
- Arch support keeps sock snug across instep
- Ultra smooth toe seam has no lumps to irritate the toes
- Tapered toe box hugs the toes
- Ankle brace keeps socks in place and prevents sagging
- Non-binding welt top construction keeps sock up without being too tight
- Size and style name knit inside the cuff for easy identification