No Videos Available
Ideal for thru-hikers and ultra-light enthusiasts, the Petzl Zipka headlamp offers standout performance features while stripping away the extra ounces of a full wrap-around headband. Equipped with a large, high-output white LED bulb, the Zipka is ideal for any number of activities that demand the need for proximity lighting. Housing a super-lightweight and rugged retractable Petzl-exclusive cord, the Zipka can be mounted over a helmet, worn directly on the head or wrist or even strapped to a tent pole.
A large, user-friendly electronic push-button allows you to choose between the two lighting modes on the Zipka. The white LED bulb produces a maximum brightness of 80 lumens, sufficient to cast light over 131 feet. The lower, most economical setting on the Zipka increases burn time from 120 to a full 180 hours.
The Zipka is powered by three Alkaline AAA batteries (included), and will also accept rechargeable Ni-MH batteries in size AAA. With batteries, the Zipka weighs a mere 2.4 ounces.
Water-resistant and suitable for all-weather use, the Petzl Zipka is available in your choice of colors.
- Headlamp Keeps the Hands Free
- Ultra-Compact Format is Easy to Carry and Wear
- Petzl’s Exclusive Adjustable Retractable Cord
- Can Be Worn on the Head, The Wrist or Attached to a Tent Pole, a Seat Post, Etc.
- Proximity Lighting Mode: Wide, Comfortable Beam for Close-Range Vision
- Mode for Limited Movement: Wide Beam Allows Movement Over Short Distances
- Push-Button for Easy, Quick Lighting Mode Selection
- Phosphorescent Reflector Allows the Lamp to be Located in the Dark
- Battery Case Opens Easily for Changing Batteries
Recommended Use Lightweight Backpacking and Hiking Batteries 3 AAA/LR03 Batteries (included); Compatible with Rechargeable Ni-Mh Batteries and Lithium Batteries Bulb Maximum 80 Lumens Waterproof IP X4, Weather Resistant Warranty 3-Year Limited Item Weight 2.4 oz Housing Tilts Yes Focus Fixed