No Videos Available
An economic choice for camping, backpacking and everyday lighting, the Petzl Tikkina offers surprising performance at an affordable price. The Tikkina boasts 2 lighting modes and easy-to-use operation.
A large electronic push-button makes the Tikkina simple to operate. The LED bulb produces a maximum brightness of 60 lumens, sufficient to cast light over approximately 98 feet. Two brightness settings vary the length of beam and allow you to economize burn time, as needed. A hinge on the housing of the lamp enables you to aim the beam where you need it most.
The Tikkina is powered by three Alkaline AAA batteries (included), and will also accept rechargeable Ni-MH batteries in size AAA. With batteries, the Tikkina weighs just 3 ounces.
Water-resistant and suitable for all-weather use, the Petzl Tikkina headlamp includes a comfortable, adjustable and washable elastic headband and is available in your choice of colors.
- Headlamp Keeps the Hands Free
- Ambient Mode-Wide Beam with Reduced Brightness, Avoids Blinding Others In a Group; Proximity Lighting Mode-Wide, Comfortable Beam for Close-Range Vision
- Push-Button for Easy, Quick Lighting Mode Selection
- Elastic Headband Adjusts Easily
- Washable Headband
- Battery Case Opens Easily for Changing Batteries
Recommended Use Backpacking, Camping and General Illumination Batteries 3 AAA/LR03 Batteries (included) Bulb Maximum 60 Lumens Waterproof IP X4, Weather Resistant Warranty 3-Year Limited Item Weight 3 oz Housing Tilts Yes Focus Fixed