Simple and compact the Petzl TIKKA headlamp offers a whopping 200 lumens of brightness and a wide uniform beam. The lamp’s phosphorescent reflector helps you find it in the dark.
A large electronic push-button makes the headlamp simple to operate. The LED bulb produces a maximum brightness of 200 lumens sufficient to cast light over 262 feet. A second economic setting reduces brightness and beam length but increases burn time to 80 hours. A hinge on the housing of the lamp enables you to aim the beam where you need it most.
The Tikka is powered by three Alkaline AAA batteries (included) and will also accept rechargeable Ni-MH batteries in size AAA or the Petzl CORE rechargeable battery (sold separately). With the standard batteries the Tikka weighs 3.1 ounces.
Water-resistant and suitable for all-weather use the Petzl Tikka headlamp includes a comfortable and adjustable elastic headband and is available in your choice of color options.
- Weighs 3 oz (86 g)
- Long burn time
- Simple to use, thanks to its single button with which to quickly and easily select the lighting mode
- Three lighting modes: proximity, movement and distance vision
- Red lighting preserves night vision and stealth, and prevents members of a group from blinding each other
- Phosphorescent reflector is useful for locating the lamp in the dark
- Tikka is a Hybrid headlamp; it comes with three standard batteries and is also compatible with the Core Rechargeable Battery
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Climbing Item Weight 3.1 oz Warranty 3 Year Limited Batteries Three AAA Alkaline (included); compatible with the Petzl Core Rechargeable Battery (sold separately) Focus Wide Waterproof IP X4 Water-resistant Housing Tilts Yes
Real Customer Reviews
- Everything you want in a headlamp
Likes: They thought of everything. There's a glow-in-the-dark piece so you can grab this in the dark. Red light to retain nigh vision. Bright beams for hiking in the night. I got the red color which is like a brick/burnt red. Great to distinguish between friends' headlamps, because this one is very popular!
Dislikes: none yet
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »