No Videos Available
Lightweight, compact and easy to use, the Petzl Tikka headlamp is an ideal option for hikers, climbers, spelunkers and anyone in need of hands-free illumination. The Tikka produces a strong beam of light while providing a burn time of up to 180 hours!
A large electronic push-button makes the Tikka simple to operate. The LED bulb produces maximum brightness of 80 lumens, sufficient to cast light over 131 feet. A second economic setting decreases the length of the beam, but increases burn time from 120 to 180 hours. A hinge on the housing of the lamp enables you to aim the beam where you need it most.
The Tikka is powered by three Alkaline AAA batteries (included), and will also accept rechargeable Ni-MH batteries in size AAA. With batteries, the Tikka weighs 3 ounces.
Water-resistant and suitable for all-weather use, the Petzl Tikka headlamp includes a comfortable, adjustable and washable elastic headband and is available in your choice of colors.
- Headlamp Keeps the Hands Free
- ProximityLighting Mode: Wide, Comfortable Beam for Close-Range Vision
- Mode for Limited Movement: Wide Beam Allows Movement Over Short Distances
- Push-Button for Easy, Quick Lighting Mode Selection
- Phosphorescent Reflector Allows the Lamp to be Located in the Dark
- Elastic Headband Adjusts Easily
- Washable Headband
- Battery Case Opens Easily for Changing Batteries
Recommended Use Backpacking, Camping and General Illumination Batteries 3 AAA/LR03 Batteries (included) Bulb Maximum 80 Lumens Waterproof IP X4, Weather Resistant Warranty 3-Year Limited Item Weight 3 oz Housing Tilts Yes Focus Fixed
Likes: light and basic but easy to use and dependable.
Dislikes: no dislikes
Likes: price to quality ratio