No Videos Available
Lightweight, compact and ideal for outdoor activities in which stealth is key, the Petzl Tactikka + headlamp is an ideal option for hunters, fishermen and anyone in need of hands-free illumination with several diverse lighting modes. The Tactikka + produces a strong beam of light while providing a burn time of about 100 hours in close-range vision mode.
A large electronic push-button makes the Tactikka + simple to operate. Several LED bulbs work together to produce a maximum brightness of 140 lumens (in Boost mode, which provides temporary access to maximum power), sufficient to cast light over 197 feet. Additional lighting modes include proximity lighting, lighting for travel (110 lumens, 164 feet), red lighting and strobe mode (in either white or red), which is usable at any time to signal one's presence. A hinge on the housing of the lamp enables you to aim the beam where you need it most.
The Tactikka + is powered by three AAA batteries (included), and will also accept rechargeable Ni-MH or lithium batteries in size AAA. Battery life management technology allows you to easily anticipate battery replacement by automatically switching to reserve mode when batteries are almost drained (signaled by blinking light), and when batteries are practically empty, switching to red lighting to preserve a minimal amount of lighting for safety. With batteries, the Tactikka + weighs 3 ounces.
Water-resistant and suitable for all-weather use, the Petzl Tactikka + headlamp includes a comfortable, adjustable and washable elastic headband and is available in your choice of tactical colors.
- Headlamp Keeps the Hands Free
- Constant Lighting: Brightness Does Not Decrease Gradually as the Batteries are Drained
- Close Range Mode: Mixed Beam with Wide, Uniform Flood
- Movement Mode: Mixed Beam with Focused Component Allows User to Move Around Comfortably
- Boost Mode: for Temporary Access to Maximum Power
- Red Lighting for Discreet Close Range Vision
- Strobe Mode for Signaling One’s Presence, Accessible at Any Time
- Automatically Switches to Reserve Mode When Batteries are Almost Drained (signaled by blinking light)
- Red Lighting Switches on When Batteries are Practically Empty to Preserve a Minimal Amount of Lighting
- Push-Button is Easy to Use, Even with Gloves On
- Headband Adjusts Easily with Buckle, for Easy Donning
- Washable Headband
- Battery Case Opens Easily for Changing Batteries
Recommended Use Hunting, Fishing, Nature Watching Batteries 3 AAA/LR03 Batteries (included); Compatible with Rechargeable Ni-Mh Batteries and Lithium Batteries Bulb Maximum 100 Lumens Waterproof IP X4, Weather Resistant Warranty 3-Year Limited Item Weight 3 oz Housing Tilts Yes Focus Proximity or Wide