A great option for back-up lighting or emergency use the compact Petzl e+Lite headlamp weighs less than a single ounce while cranking out up to 50 lumens of brightness!
The light is equipped with both white and red LED bulbs. A simple dial lets you choose between the color of the beam and constant or strobe settings. A locking feature ensures that the headlamp remains on or off as you intend. The light is powered by a single lithium CR 2032 battery that provides up to 70 hours of burn time and has up to a 10-year shelf life. Other features include a minimalist elastic headband and an integrated safety whistle. Petzl also includes a compact storage case.
- Ultra-compact and ultra-light emergency headlamp to always have with you
- Always ready to use, can be stored with batteries (lithium CR 2032) for 10 years
- White lighting allows you to move around easily in the dark
- For emergency situations, the powerful red LED allows you to be seen from a distance
- Locking on/off switch designed to prevent accidental operation
- Withstands extreme temperatures: -22 degrees Fahrenheit (-30 C) to 140 degrees Fahrenheit (60° C)
- Waterproof to -1 meter for 30 minutes
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Emergency Preparedness Item Weight 0.9 oz Other Storage Case Included Warranty 3 Year Limited Batteries Lithium CR 2032 Focus Wide Waterproof Waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minues Housing Tilts Yes
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »