The Patagonia Women’s Ultralight Down Hoody delivers the utmost in featherweight warmth due to its unique construction and premium 800 fill-power goose down insulation.
The Patagonia Women’s Ultralight Down Hoody delivers the utmost in featherweight warmth due to its unique construction and premium 800 fill-power goose down insulation. Patagonia uses a variegated channel construction throughout the Women’s Ultralight Down Hoody which allows for the use of less down. This design, using sewn-through baffles in a tight channel pattern, creates an elegant, low-profile jacket that offers low-bulk warmth for moderate temperatures and more diverse activities.
Patagonia uses some of their strongest fabrics in this piece to ensure durability and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellant) finish helps the Women’s Ultralight Down Hoody shed snow and light moisture. An adjustable, insulated hood adds additional warmth and a drawcord hem helps seal out snow and cold air. Two hand pockets and a chest pocket stow smaller items and a stuff sack is included.
The Patagonia Women’s Ultralight Down Hoody is available in your choice of size and color.
- The lightest-weight, strongest fabric Patagonia has engineered for down garments; with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power premium European goose down for low-bulk warmth
- Variegated channel construction stabilizes insulation and also allows the use of less down, creating an elegant, low-profile garment
- Low-profile, adjustable hood seals out wind
- Zippered pockets: Two handwarmers, one chest
- Drawcord hem seals out cold and spindrift
- Self-fabric stuff sack
Insulation Type Down Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Recommended Use Hiking/Backpacking/Skiing/Climbing/Travel Warranty Limited Lifetime Type Ultralight Insulated Jacket Shell Material 100% Nylon Rip-Stop Other Packs into Inside Pocket Number of Pockets 3 Item Weight 8.9 oz Insulation Material Goose Down Hood Yes; Adjustable Fit Slim Fit
Likes: The light balsamic color is very pretty and flattering. The jacket is super lightweight.
Dislikes: The cut is really boxy, and not very feminine.