The Patagonia Women’s Switchback Bra is best suited for high-impact sports like running and hiking and offers a customizable fit for optimum support and comfort.
Made from soft, recycled polyester/nylon blended with spandex for a snug yet supportive fit, the Women’s Switchback Bra wicks moisture and dries quickly. This bra offers plenty of support and next-to-skin comfort during hard runs or steep hikes and is designed specifically for a larger cup size. Completely adjustable for a great fit, the Women’s Switchback Bra offers a unique, easy on/off, over-the-head wrap design that’s easy to use and doesn’t involve constrictive hardware.
The Patagonia Women’s Switchback Bra best accommodates C/D size cups and is available in a variety of size options.
- Soft, textured recycled polyester/nylon/spandex blend provides next-to-skin comfort and superior wicking
- Easy on/off wrap design offers an adjustable, stable fit around the ribcage
- Wide, nonslip straps relieve pressure on shoulders
- Outer and inner layers wick moisture for quick-dry comfort
- Integrated knit pattern offers compression and motion control
- Tagless for itch-free comfort
Best Use Hiking, Casual, Climbing, Running/Fitness
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »