No Videos Available
Lightweight and quick drying the Patagonia Women's Short-Sleeved Nine Trails Shirt is a good choice for hiking backpacking or running in warm temperatures and can work well as a base layer in cooler weather.
The Short-Sleeved Nine Trails Shirt is made from bluesign-approved heathered polyester jersey fabric with Polygiene permanent odor control which lends a cotton-like feel but offers high technical performance; the shirt wicks moisture breathes freely and dries rapidly. Using set-in sleeve construction with underarm gussets for chafe-free comfort and range of motion the Short-Sleeved Nine Trails Shirt is meant for long hours of no-worries wear.
Other features like reflective logos a tag-free neckline and a locker loop that allows easy hanging to dry make the Short-Sleeved Nine Trails Shirt your go-to for warm weather workouts and runs. A slight v-neck and contrasting sleeve color from the body of the shirt add a bit of style.
The Patagonia Women's Short-Sleeved Nine Trails Shirt has a slim fit for close-to-body comfort and is available in your choice of color and size.
- Heathered polyester jersey with Polygiene permanent odor control has a cotton-like feel, but the performance of a technical shirt
- Comfortable self-fabric crewneck wicks moisture and won’t bind
- Raglan sleeve construction with underarm gussets for chafe-free comfort and range of motion
- Locker loop lets you hang it up to dry
- No tags for itch-free comfort
- Reflective logo on left hem and center back neck
- Made in Vietnam
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Casual, Running/Fitness, Travel Warranty Limited Lifetime Type Multi-Sport Shirt Shell Material 4-oz 100% spun polyester heather jersey Item Weight 4.7 oz Fit Athletic-Cut