Whether you wear it as a backcountry layer, throw it on to hit the gym, or turn to it as your everyday cool-weather jacket, the Women’s Seabrook Hoody has an incredibly soft, comfortable feel and even offers UPF protection.
The supple, close-fitting full-zip jacket is constructed of recycled polyester and a heathered spandex knit. Raglan sleeves and princess seams enhance fit and add style. A three-panel hood increases coverage and offers adjustability to pull the fit in close. Other features include kangaroo-style hand pockets, thumb loops, and 50+ UPF sun protection.
The Patagonia Women’s Seabrook Hoody is available in your choice of size and color options.
- Soft and supple 89% recycled polyester/ 11% spandex blend jersey for lightweight warmth with 50+ UPF sun protection
- 3-panel hood construction with adjustable drawcord closure
- Center-front zipper closure
- Raglan sleeves and princess seams for a close-to-body fit with a full range of movement
- Kangaroo-style handwarmer pockets and thumb loops
- Hip length
Best Use Hiking, Casual, Travel Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Type Hooded Jacket Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material Recycled Polyester and Spandex heathered jersey Hood Yes; Adjustable Number of Pockets 2 Fit Slim Other Features UPF 50+ Sun Protection
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »