A modern layering piece that harkens back to Patagonia’s fleece heritage, he Women’s Retro Pile Hoody is as comfortable as it looks. The double-sided shearling fleece is exceptionally soft to the touch and delivers cozy warmth.
The fit of the jacket is enhanced by spandex bindings at the cuffs, hem, the full-length front zipper, and along the warmth-providing hood. A curved back yoke ensures a comfortable and flattering fit. Committed to lessening environmental impact whenever possible and conducting ethical business practices, Patagonia utilizes bluesign-approved fleece fabrics and all sewing has been Fair Trade Certified.
Available in your choice of size and color options, the Patagonia Women’s Retro Pile Hoody has a slim fit that allows for comfortable layering over top of it but is best worn over top of only baselayers.
- Full-zip jacket has a Vislon center-front zipper
- Tall collar is incorporated in the 3-panel hood construction for extra warmth
- Two mesh-lined handwarmer pockets secure with Vislon zippers, which have grosgrain zipper pulls
- Spandex binding at hood opening, cuffs, hem and center-front zipper
- Curved back yoke for a comfortable, flattering fit
- Paneled seams at hem are fun and flattering
- Hip length
Best Use Hiking, Casual Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Type Fleece Jacket Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 11.5-oz 100% polyester double-sided solid shearling Hood Yes Number of Pockets 2 Fit Slim
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »