Made from Patagonia’s signature Regulator fleece, the Patagonia Women’s R2 Jacket offers excellent breathability and insulation. Layer the stylish jacket beneath a shell for cold weather activities or wear it alone in cool to mild temperatures.
The short-trimmed but high-loft fleece face offers a smooth appearance, and the directional knit wicks moisture quickly to keep you drier. Polartec Power Stretch panels at the forearms and along the sides of the torso increase durability in high-wear areas and allow for good mobility and fit while retaining warmth.
Other features of the Women’s R2 Jacket include a soft, lined inner collar and chin flap to prevent chafing, offset shoulder seams that won’t rub under pack straps, two zippered hand pockets and one zippered chest pocket.
The Patagonia Women’s R2 Jacket is available in your choice of size and color.
- Excellent warmth-to-weight ratio; compressible, breathable and stretchy
- Directional knit wicks moisture and speeds dry time
- Collar and chin flap lined with Polartec Power Stretch fabric (recycled polyester) for next-to-skin comfort
- Polartec Power Stretch fleece panels under the arms allow for a close fit, improved motion and better durability in high-wear areas
- Zippered Pockets: Two handwarmers, one left chest
- Shoulder seams set forward for pack-wearing comfort
Best Use Hiking, Casual, Snow Sports Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Warranty Lifetime Limited Type Fleece Jacket Number of Pockets 3 Material Body: 98% Polartec Thermal Pro Polyester, 2% spandex
Side panels: 88% Polartec Power Stretch Polyester, 12% Spandex
Item Weight 11.4 oz Fit Slim Fit
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »