The Patagonia Women’s Performance Better Sweater Jacket offers the comfort and versatility of fleece. Hybrid construction balances warmth and breathability.
The main body of the jacket is warm and cozy 100% polyester knitted fleece. Side Polartec Power Stretch panels enhance fit and comfort while increasing breathability. Flat-seam construction and long, drop-shoulder sleeves further enhance comfort. The full-length zipper makes the jacket easy to take and off and allows for ventilation.
Other features include an elastic hem, brushed elastic cuffs with thumbholes, two zippered hand warmer pockets, and a small zippered chest pocket.
Available in your choice of size and color options, the hip-length Patagonia Women’s Performance Better Sweater Jacket has a slim fit.
- Soft and warm 100% polyester sweater-knit face, with a fleece back and Polartec Power Stretch side panels under the arms and at side torso
- Center-front reverse-coil zipper with matching reverse-coil handwarmer pockets
- Cozy, stand-up collar is trimmed with soft-brushed elastic
- Long sleeves feature a drop shoulder with thumb-hole openings and soft-brushed elastic at cuff
- Princess seams and a slight drop tail finished with brushed elastic
- Hip length
Best Use Hiking, Casual, Travel Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Type Fleece Jacket Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material Body: 7.2-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece
Side Panels: 6.8-oz 86% polyester/14% spandex Polartec Power Stretch® jersey
Hood Yes Insulation Material n/a Number of Pockets 3 Fit Slim Fit
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »