No Videos Available
Made of a lightweight, all-recycled polyester/spandex blend with 4-way stretch and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish, Patagonia Women’s Nine Trails Shorts offer fully featured, versatile performance for runners or fast and light hikers.
An ultra-light polyester/spandex blend of fabrics with 4-way stretch keeps you comfortable and chafe-free over longer distances, and a polyester brief-style liner improves moisture management. The 5" inseam provides some protection from bushes and low-lying branches. Side-seam splits offer good mobility and a wide waistband adjusts with an internal drawcord for a more custom fit. Two rear hip pockets stow energy gels.
Patagonia Women’s Nine Trails Shorts are available in your choice of size and color.
- Durable recycled polyester/spandex stretch-woven fabric
- Treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish for weather-resistant protection
- Lightweight, built-in wicking liner
- Drawcord waist
- Rear pockets have secure hook-and-loop tabs with key loop in right pocket
- Split side seams improve range of motion
- Reflective logos
Recommended Use Trail Running and Fast-and-Light Hiking Warranty Limited Lifetime Waistband Elastic w/ Drawcord Type Breathable, Lined Active Wear Shorts Shell Material Stretch-Woven Polyester/Spandex Number of Pockets 3 Liner Material Microdenier Polyester-striped mesh Item Weight 5.2 oz (147 g) Inseam Length 5" Fly Closure n/a Fit Regular Fit