Lightweight, breathable, and quick drying, the Patagonia Women's Nine Trails Bike Jersey is built with mountain bikers in mind but can also double as a functional hiking top.
The 3/4-length sleeved shirt from bluesign-approved heathered polyester jersey fabric with Polygiene permanent odor control. It has a soft, cotton-like feel, but offers technical performance by wicking moisture, dumping excess heat, and drying rapidly. Articulated seams, flatlock seams, and a long hem enhance fit and comfort. A small zippered pocket, hidden at the right hip, safely stows small essentials.
Available in your choice of size and color options, the Patagonia Women's Nine Trails Bike Jersey has a comfortable, regular fit.
- Soft, lightweight fabric stretches and breathes during high output and variable-climate rides
- Moisture-wicking and fast-drying fabric with Polygiene permanent odor control
- Articulated seams and longer back hem contour to body posture on bike
- Small, hidden zippered pocket at right hip stores keys and valuables
- Small woven label at bottom hem
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
Best Use Hiking, Cycling Type Tee Shirt Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 4-oz 100% polyester spun jersey Hood n/a Insulation Material n/a Number of Pockets 1 Fit Regular Fit
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »