Ideal for everything from backpacking to climbing to around town use, the Patagonia Women’s Nano Puff Hoody delivers lightweight, packable warmth featuring a PrimaLoft synthetic insulation that excels in damp and cold conditions.
PrimaLoft One maximum compressible insulation holds warmth in crucial areas of heat loss and the unique brick quilted construction pattern in the Nano Puff Hoody holds insulation in place to ensure a light and comfortable layer of warmth when worn under a weatherproof shell or as an outer layer.
The windproof and water-resistant 100% recycled polyester fabric is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish allowing the Nano Puff Hoody to easily shed snow and drizzle. The insulated hood features a simple elasticized opening and is meant to fit snug around the head and accurately trap warmth when worn under a helmet. A wicking interior wind flap behind the center front zipper keeps drafty gusts and moisture at bay while the drawcord-adjustable drop tail hem is also ready to seal out cold wind. Other features include two zippered hand pockets and a zippered internal chest pocket that doubles as a stuff sack for the Nano Puff Hoody when you need to pack it down and stow it away.
With a regular fit that’s designed for comfortable layering, the Patagonia Women’s Nano Puff Hoody is available in a variety of color and size options.
- Ultralight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a Deluge DWR finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft One insulation provides excellent warmth and compressiblity
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place for durability
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one internal chest pocket (doubles as stuffsack) with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Under-the-helmet hood construction is light and simple
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out wind
- Shell: 1-oz 15-denier 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft ONE 100% polyester. Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining have a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Climbing Insulation Type Synthetic Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Warranty Limited Lifetime Type Insulated Jacket Shell Material 22D Recycled Polyester Ripstop w/ Deluge DWR Number of Pockets 2 Item Weight 11.6 oz Insulation Material PrimaLoft One Synthetic (60g) Hood Yes Fit Regular Fit